• SnowJapan Admin

Yes I took that photo, lots more as well - I'll get them up online hopefully tomorrow. Conditions looked just amazing - it is really like mid-season - and not many people up there at all.

I wanted sooooo much to be getting some turns in, but I was there for business.

• SnowJapan Moderator

Nowhere near that for me, but a fair bit. Less these last few since I've been involved in this site though. Ironic, isn't it. \:\)

I'll be disappointed if I don't get more than 30 full days in this season though.

• SnowJapan Admin

Just doing Forum-related things takes up quite a lot of time, more than you probably imagine. One of the moderators has a main job while the other two are in the 'self employed' category (with this being part of what they do). There's me as well but more and more I leave the Forums up to the others to take care of on a daily basis. But yes you are right it does take a lot of commitment.

The website as a whole takes up an enormous amount of time and effort with many people involved in different ways. SJ is part of a company I own and so you could say I'm quite involved. ;\)

Quote:
if you were able to ride in the morning and work after noon
.......if you are in the lucky position for that to be possible maybe. Hardly easy for most people with full time jobs or flat out with deadlines etc.
 Quote:
Originally posted by SnowJapan.Com#1:
Well over 500 days on the Japanese slopes for me
 Quote:
in response to which SnowJapan.Com#4 said:
Nowhere near that for me.....

I'll be disappointed if I don't get more than 30 full days in this season though.
Don't worry, SnowJapan#4, at least you don't ride snowblades (fun skis). Everyone knows what 500 days on snowblades is worth, except for SJ#1.

lol.gif