The "most snow on top of a vehicle" photo contest!

My Pajero this morning, I removed snow on the roof at 15:00 yesterday and got that much again at 9:00 this morning..... in a 18 hours.

eek.gif

05121901.jpg

My buddy da snowblowerII is loading. \:\)

05121901.jpg

Da da da da da da da da da da da da da da......

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nzlegend_9.JPG

Fattwins took this beauty of a car buried at momonoki in Hakuba after the late December snowstorm.

He said he tried to create a small hole with his arm to prove it really was a car but even with his arm plunged in up to the arm pit he couldnt touch the car!

ohmy.gif

I saw a mad one over the new year - it was 2 cars (I believe) together and just a huge big mountain of untouched snow over both of them. Looked really cool. I didn't have my camera with me unfortunately - but it was like that one snowglider posted X 10.

Sorry no photo but:

The rental cottage just down the road had it's first customer for the winter last week. The company that runs the cottage got a 'dozer in to clear a car parking spot for the guest.

Guest shows up, parks in the nicely plowed spot and goes in side and turns on the heaters. During the night all the snow on the roof slides down, right into the car parking spot.

Guy wakes up in the AM and no car to be seen.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You guys are frieghtening me. There were just 2 massive dumps in Boston and my Evo is sitting out in the elements. I've asked a collegue that lives near by to take a picture...if he sends one I'll post it. As of this post, over a foot had fallen in this storm and it's still going. I don't get back to Boston until Jan - I may not be able to move my car this winter!