For sale - Seibu/Prince resorts in Hokkaido?

On the news just now something about Seibu (Prince?) selling about 12 hotel/ski facilities in Hokkaido (and other areas) - including Niseko.

Quote:
Seibu Holdings Inc, a struggling transportation and resort development group, plans to sell about half of its 24 Hokkaido-based hotel and ski resort facilities as well as three facilities in Niigata Prefecture by next March, sources familiar with the matter said Wednesday.
 Quote:
In Hokkaido, Prince Hotels is considering selling hotels and other facilities in Niseko Higashiyama, Kitahiroshima and several other locations, they said.

But it will continue running hotels in Sapporo, Furano and Hakodate-Onuma, they said.

Prince Hotels is also planning to sell three resort facilities in Niigata Prefecture, including the Yuzawa Nakazato ski field, the sources said.

Anyone know the full list? I might do a few extra eikaiwa classes & buy a few. ;\)

Higashiyama is a nice resort and the Prince is a top notch place to stay. I wouldnt wanna pay that much to stay there but nice nonetheless. The isnt as much terrain as Hirafu but still has a few excellent runs.

I got the impression that more families went over to Higashiyama and Annapuri.

XXX, I just started a new arubaito - wanna split it 50-50? \:D