Allo all,

First time poster, long time lurker wave.gif

Ive booked the night bus up to takasu on the 20th of Dec. Being my first time to this hill, and not wanting to really waste too much time sightseeing, I was hoping on a few suggestions on which areas to hit straight off the lift. Ive set a pic up battleship style, so lock it in and fire away...

takasucopy.jpg

btw, great site thumbsup.gif

Thanks guys..

Was expecting replies from FT and toque.

Thanks also snowdumper... exactly what I need, time for some more reading. I did think I had been a good newb and did a good few searches of the forum prior to asking for info.. maybe I was getting to excited about my first day of boarding for the season...

Quote:
Originally posted by niscort:
Was expecting replies from FT and toque.
Any non-Niseko question I'm almost always glad to help if I can. I can't in this case.

And because nobody has said it yet
"You sunk my battleship"

Thats funny lol.gif

How come there are not any resort run lines over on the left hand side (looks like there are runs.... is that a different resort?)

Fattwins wasn't the B8, C8 area reccomended a few years back by you? (my brain cells are depleting el quicko)

I think it's where 4 or 5 boarders dropped out of nowhere on to some of us unexpecting law abiding snowies and almost took my legs off.

Or was that another time & place?

Oh it's all so confusing these daze.

But I do remember Takasu & Dynaland as being the big F resorts - FUN.