1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

I know this question has been asked a thousand times, but after searching the forum I couldn't find a poll with a tally of results, so I'm interested to find out where is the best for you, unfortunately I can't include everywhere but hopefully I have included all the majors

For me it's Nozawa, lots of snow, has lots of advanced terrain, great off piste that is largely untouched, great trees, free onsen, they don't rip you off with food and drink like some places do, I can park close to the lifts, it's normally not crowded, and I know it like the back of my hand

Good to see the home town up there, creaming the rest in the votes! Wonder what the OTHER bits could refer too? Only two days to go for me, I live in Nozawa now and every winter season, its a hard job but someones gotta snowboard everyday for weeks and weeks and well it may as well be me, mwahahhaahha!

• 2 weeks later...

the suprising thing is that for some of my students their idea if a good resort is one where they can use a forma keitai and has nice new restuarants. hard for me to believe but that was an actual answer from one of my students (not that I expect anyone here to answer that way) \:\)

There is no such thing as best resort, it is all based on opinions. Thankfully everyone has a different opinion!

Personally I like a good restaurant and keitai reception- so I can sit there in my new top of the line gear and look cool.

........................wearing my cowbell! ;\)

of course their is no such thing as a right or wrong answer, and opinions is what we want, thats why their is a poll with 30 choices, I could have just said in hindsight that Nozawa is the best \:\)