Hi, Im heading to niseko next week for the season and my somewhat crappy job doesnt provide a season pass.

Does anyone know of any scams or deals that sometimes come up with niseko passes. I am thinking of getting a 3 resort pass which is about 150000 yen. Ouch!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance and I hope you all have a good season.

it depends on many things right. hirafu is 1/3 of the mountain. 1/3 of the mountain isnt worth 95000 yen to me. id rather pay 150000 and get the whole mountain. I think also the best park will be over on harmonys side of the mountain.

Or you could have gotten 3 or 4 seasons passes in

Nagano and gotten 500% more terrain for the same money. (sorry had to slip that in)

buy a hirafu pass and use the money that you saved for some other resorts.

Higashiyama is nice esp since they opened the new course but it will get tracked out faster than Hirafu cuz its smaller.

harmony is part of Hirafu (hanazono) so it shouldnt matter.

That said, the passes theyre selling nowadays couldve changed too mate. Just going by what I know is all...

I agree with using money at other resorts, Rusutsu is nice, Teine is nice and sure others are too.

Thanks for the info guys,

I am working at a pension/small hotel which is in the village of niseko. japanese run, but they speak a little english. I have been in japan for 4 months so I know the very basics.

They offer food, accom and 40,000 yen a month. 3 hours work in the morning and 3 at dinner time.

It should be ok as I am not here to make money but to have a really good time in the snow and try and improve my lame ass snowboarding. I arrive on the 1st of dec. So very excitied.