Does anyone know of any resorts that have a Mens Day?

I'm fed up with the chicks having their half price Ladies Day almost every week at loads of resorts. Not having a Mens Day is just outright sexist and this situation should be changed.

Who do I sue? ;\)

Yeah, have never found any Men's day yet. I guess we can't expect too much coz Lady's day helps their business because a lot men also go there to try making friends with women but they think Men's day doesn't work that good? \:\(

How poor we men are!!

Well, a mens' day would be FAIR as long as the men wore as much cosmetics and long snow-soaked hair as the ladies.

Don't you get it, MAN?

As long as nice guys are prepared to tart themselves up like George and Andy from Wham's "Last Xmas" (big, bleached-highlighted hair, lippy, dayglo skiwear, and generally being a faggot) they probably WOULD QUALIFY for a ladies' discount!

If that's you, then hey, you'll need the money you save on discounted lift passes and a whole lot more just to pay for your big hair dos and fluro sweatbands.

Yeah, it seems that Hakuba Sanosaka provides Men's day - 1 day ski passes would be discounted.

Just called them to check if the ski pass works for entire San-Alpina ski slopes or just for Sanosaka - the answer is the former, it works for entire San Alpina, yay!

Shame, haven't tried it yet living this close!

It's wednesday today though, no time \:\(

Maybe good idea to have Men's day, Ladies'day in my business together with their service \:\)

Who me?

Busy to remove snow, replying inquiries, maintain everything, thinking about something attract people, thinking about how to care for guests, studying computer stuff, English, cooking,

go shopping etc.

I have to do everything which keeps me really busy all the time.

Yes, big will.

But Hakuba Sanosaka is connected with Aokiko and Kashimayari ski slopes, you can try entire the 3 with a common ski pass. That is what I checked by calling them.

They are called 'Sun-Alpina' ski slopes.( Kashimayari + Aokiko + Sanosaka )

I think totally they have around 25 lifts in the 3 slopes, my guests always say they would like to go to Goryu, 47, Happo but i advice if they have enough time to spare, Sun-Alpina is worth trying coz you can enjoy Aokiko lake view when you hit ski slopes and they like it saying 'Gamera, thanks for your advice, Sun-Alpina is beautiful. Never knew it'. Of course it depends on what people need though. If they just would like to try skiing snowboarding hard, maybe Goryu, 47 and Happo work better.