• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again coming after me eh Ski I love it. I know so many Japanese that go OB or BC many more than you would think. I know many who have done far worse than mock patrol or fight with them. I also know that some resorts this year have been telling Gaijin to "go home". great response id say from resorts that havent made a freaking cent since the bubble broke.

So here we are again with the same problem that all gaijin are evil nah sayers and we should all be banned. I love how you always come out of the wood work on this topic to shame us all to leave Japan just like every dirty gaijin should. Give me a break man and back it up with freaking facts. fact is we make up a small fraction of the ski population here and we are to believe its all our fault, you throw out some serious BS sometimes.

Quote:
Again coming after me eh Ski I love it.
'Coming after YOU'?! Don't flatter yourself....

Quote:
So here we are again with the same problem that all gaijin are evil nah sayers and we should all be banned. I love how you always come out of the wood work on this topic to shame us all to leave Japan just like every dirty gaijin should.
What a ridiculous comment. I never said anything like that - ever.

Quote:
fact is we make up a small fraction of the ski population here and we are to believe its all our fault, you throw out some serious BS sometimes.
confused.gif confused.gif
  • SnowJapan Admin
 Quote:
I actually think SKI is one of those alter-egos that SJ1 said he created to generate interest in discussions when there was no-one posting on here right at the beginning
I knew I might end up regretting saying that. lol.gif

Seriously, believe me, I have many more important things to do than post arguments on the forum. Not guilty! :p

(And it's not as if the Forums really need any extra fuel ;\) )

To say that there arent many J-peeps going out into OB ares is just F'ing stupid. I have skied with more Japanese skiers/telemarkers/boarders this year in the OB than ever (our gaijin crew is really small) - and have seen more J-peeps in the OB areas than gaijin as well :rolleyes:

If youre not out there in the first place SKI how would you know who IS or ISNT out there?

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
I have skied with more Japanese skiers/telemarkers/boarders this year in the OB than ever (our gaijin crew is really small) - and have seen more J-peeps in the OB areas than gaijin as well.
Well OBVIOUSLY CB you have corrupted the entire J-Land skier/boarder population into doing the 'wrong' thang. ;\)

Before Niseko became popular with Aussies, I witnessed more J-Land people ducking rope and rules that Gaigin too, so concentrating on nationality is ridiculous - it's the mentality of the individual, not where they hail from.
 Quote:
Its all our fault and the Japanese population is perfect and never ducks ropes.
It obviously is not clear as a bell because I never once said or even implied the above.

confused.gif wakaranai.gif

maybe not, but you did say this

Quote:
There was way more Japanese skiers/boarders than gaijins in the first place out there. So the % of gaijin doing it I would guess is much higher than the % of Japanese.

Which, without anything to back it up, does seem to be assuming that foreigners are worse than Japanese in this...

Yes I did say that. And I believe it to be true, based on a) what I have seen and B) what I have heard.

It is of course totally futile trying to 'discuss' this any more here, so I'll retire from this thread.

(Cue 'witty' remarks, no doubt.....)

Quote:
Originally posted by SKI:
Yes I did say that. And I believe it to be true, based on a) what I have seen and B) what I have heard.

It is of course totally futile trying to 'discuss' this any more here, so I'll retire from this thread.
SKI, did you read my thread? Are you out in the BC/OB areas and actually see the people SKI?

I saw some deer in BC/OB areas. Based on what I have seen and heard, I think they are much more likely to enter said areas than gaijin.

However, there has been no discussion on this thread about dealing with this problem. Once again, people don't look at the facts, they just go with their own opinions.

(p.s. as far as I know, the patrol turn a blind eye to dear as they know that any instruction to return inbound will be ignored).