HAve been to Hunter Mnt a few times. Not a bad resort as its the closest to me and Tokyo in gebneral I think. Not massive but some areas you can go off piste and there is a a board park with a huge half pipe and a beginners one also. Snow can arrive a liitle later here though.

Hunter Mt. is an alright place to go for a day. runs are generally not on the long side but there is one top to bottom which may have your legs burning.(it also takes a bit to get to the top)

lots of familys go there on weekends, but waiting in lift lines is rare. it gets the goods too. overall its a fun place (deff. not hard core) and if you score some good weather, a beer on the wooden deck is a must. easy to get there.

there also have an awesome boarder/skier cross on the last weekend of the season.

a season pass there is good value and can be used at the `resort` next door- Eidelweiss

enjoy

bag of, yes it is. i`m led to believe that there is some sort of connection with a resort by the same name in Vermont. how much of a connection i`m not sure?? same owners? management?...

apperently it`s modelled on aforementioned resort. in the `day center` and restaurants you can deff. notice the `american` influence.