• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because SnowJapan is such a great site and enables us all to share our commmon and not so common interests, gives us a place to find info and has great giveaways I think it is only fair that I can give something back by ordering and buying some stickers!

Thanks for all your help SJ staff!

I hope other people feel this way too!

My cash is on the way!

Quote:
Originally posted by sakebomb:
...I think it is only fair that I can give something back by ordering and buying some stickers!
Thanks for all your help SJ staff!
I hope other people feel this way too!
My cash is on the way!
I think you should buy 1 for everybody ;\) :p
  • 2 weeks later...

The stickers have arrived! And they look good..... we'll take some photos and get them up by tomorrow.

If you've already sent us the sae/cash, we'll send your stickers out today.

If you've filled out an order form, but not yet sent the sae/cash, we'll wait to hear from you!

If you haven't ordered.... why not?

\:\)

Here is a (not very good) pic

stickers.jpg

We'll try to get some better pics up by tomorrow. We're happy we how they look though.....we had some problems on the way deciding on the actual blue colour to use, but they have come out really well we think - they're nice and bright. The next test is the waterproof test!

• SnowJapan Admin

I'm very glad to hear that everyone seems to like them. If you can take any better pics of them (good luck!), please do send them on (or upload them of course) we'd be happy to see them.

Last night it was raining a lot here and so the sticker on our car was getting a bit of a test.... and looking fine this morning.