• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeee i won already, i've won for the last 2 years and i'm going to win this year too thumbsup.gif FT gets the pass too \:\)

dizzz won last year, i reckon you should all change ur katakana names to fake japanese ones, sorry not that his name is a fake japanese one, if you get me?

Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
change ur katakana names to fake japanese ones, sorry not that his name is a fake japanese one, if you get me?
doing this will guarantee that you won't get the pass. the ID check was VERY strict last year. way to go eskimo91waysofspreadinglies

if you do win, photocopy of your gaijin card/passport or driver's license if u're japanese plus color passport-size photo required.

good luck everyone!

well, i would bet that someone may be selling these stuffs over at the yahoo-japan auctions.

much cheaper than those regularly sold (if there are) - but a little more expensive than regular price to gain a small profit

hhhmmm...

it was a nice a idea tho

last year i won the 52-resort pass

not sure if that lottery is available again this year, that web site says the 06-07 season page won't be up 'til november.

still i'd be happy with the Happy 7 pass

Fattwins - good luck since u are in Hakuba. Thought you had a business to run during snow season though?

Understand your position, but your stance is a bit like saying only poor people should be allowed to enter lotteries 'cause rich people don't need the money.

that wasnt my point at all. I was simply saying that people from overseas, that werent ever going to really use the pass, should stay out. That said That was 1 year ago and I prefer not to get

My wife is running the biz. Im working for the school to keep a safety net. Im not a huge risk taker.

It was called the JTB pass, which I'm guessing might stand for Japanese Tourist Board???

I don't know how many years it had been offered, nor if it will be offered again this year.

But i hope so.

• 2 weeks later...