• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
I even listen to one of your favourite bands when I'm really slobbered.
mad.gif

They're actually back in the studio from Monday to make a new album. \:\) About time too, 5 years between albums is just a little too long.
 Quote:
Originally posted by veronica:
They're actually back in the studio from Monday to make a new album.
Will they still have teenage angst I wonder?

I'm curious about this object;

sjforums05.jpg

I don't like the way it's a bit sore at the end. I suggest you put some white pixels on it to bring down the inflammation. (OK, now let's have some posts from people saying "Actually I think it looks really nice like that".)
 Quote:
Will they still have teenage angst I wonder?
Perhaps you are talking about a different band. The band I'm talking about never did teenage angst. (Not post 86 anyway which, for me, is when they started.)

And.

Actually I think it looks really nice like that.
  • SnowJapan Admin

Er, no. :rolleyes:

Even if we wanted to, we can't change that -- it's all automated. And we really really really have far too many other things to be doing than wanting to mess around with little statistics on the forum.

(And actually the numbers are higher as people who have opted out of the Recent Visitors functionality are not counted. Maybe.)

\:\)

• SnowJapan Admin

Yes the forums busiest time, on average, seems to be mid-late afternoon.

For the site as a whole - remember the numbers you are looking at on the forum are the number of people logged into and viewing the Forums only at any one particular time, not the site as a whole - it's pretty much even from early morning to late evening Japan time. A few spikes here and there (particularly lunchtime)....

\:\)