Hi, Hokkaidough!

Yes, I love Kiroro (the ski resort not the 2-gal piano/singing duet). The Piano Hotel is a great place to stay and it is so close to Otaru, a really nice town. Kiroro is one of the first places to get snow in Japan and it gets lots of it. I might go again this Easter.

Markie, you liked Otaru? Found it to be rubbish - except for that German Beer hall there. That was the only reason why I went there twice.

Go to Niseko mate - lookin at gettin plans going for Feb 9-13th but still dunno.

You know youve been in Japan too long when you dont know when Easter is shifty.gif

For ski terrain, it is hard to beat Niseko, I totally agree. However, it found Otaru really interesting but I've only been there 3 times, and I really liked the Piano hotel, good 5-star facilities! I also liked that incredibly huge mall at Otaru.

Actually, a lot of HK people do go to Japan to shop. I am one of these "sicko's". We believe that the best quality Japanese stuff are not exported and therefore not available in HK. So though I can't say I go all the way to Otaru just for the mall, but it certainly adds to the attraction. Similarly, I love that Sapporo beer factory outlet in Sapporo!

Markie, as I told you, you should check out Asarigawa onsen ski resort. It's not so big and snow isn't so great... But only local people are skiing there and not crowded, very quiet and nice.

This is very stylish and popular Ryokan there. I think it's nice place if you go there with your GF. This is not the place for Yamakashi but for you, Markie!

http://www.kuramure.com/

But if you are not with your GF, don't go such a peaceful ski resort, you have to come to Hakuba to ski with very nice SJ people again! ;\)

I thought you decided I ate all the wrong foods to qualify for a nite with Markie, plus me not being a J-gal and all that...

I didn't realise I was being offered a combo.... well, that makes things more interesting. Of course you 2 sounds like you'll be pretty busy on your ownsomes... ;\) Yama can speak enough nihongo to get away with not being Japanese.

But - what about the snoring? :p

Quote:
Originally posted by sunrise:
I thought you decided I ate all the wrong foods to qualify for a nite with Markie, plus me not being a J-gal and all that...

I didn't realise I was being offered a combo.... well, that makes things more interesting. Of course you 2 sounds like you'll be pretty busy on your ownsomes... ;\) Yama can speak enough nihongo to get away with not being Japanese.

But - what about the snoring? :p
What? Markie only goes for J-babes? Damn markie, dont ya know that women are like ice-cream? You gotta enjoy them before the melt - dont just go for one flava, try em all! \:D shifty.gif

Oh, Yamakashi, thanks for your advice, but..."Been there, Done that".

Now what I'm looking for is more like a "Teddy Bear". Someone I can hug and cuddle up to and spoil forever and not just one night.

Quote:
Originally posted by Markie:
Oh, Yamakashi, thanks for your advice, but..."Been there, Done that".
Now what I'm looking for is more like a "Teddy Bear". Someone I can hug and cuddle up to and spoil forever and not just one night.
todd219gl.jpg

Hairy%20Valentine.jpg

what, like this? man, you are crazy markie!These guys might take you up on your offer :p