• 4 months later...

Glad you like Kiroro Markie. It seems the thread got a little off topic since your original post there \:\)

Anyone interested in giving the place a visit next season give us a shout!

Sorry to contaminate your thread, Hokkaidough. Things always seem to get out of hand when Yamakashi and me hook up. But you are also to blame, since you started the thread and ran off leaving it unattended for so long!

So how is Kiroro in Summer, worth visiting?

Hokkaidough, Ive never been to Kiroro, only Rusutsu, Niseko,weiss, La ponte, and Sapp. Kokusai. Would love to get back to Hokkaido but have a hard time justifying it when Nagano is so much better. I did a season at Niseko and loved it and my boss(es) are always trying to get me to come back up - but its a good treck and more expensive than going to Nagano.

Maybe next season over the long holiday in February, I might head up to Niseko and see the gang again.

What do you think of Kiroro?

Yup, Markie and I always seem to get off-topic rather quickly eh Markie? Ill just blame it on you since youre the crazy guy!!! lol.gif :p

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I went for a day a few years back. I was staying with a family in Sapporo and we went there. Had a good day but it doesn't really compare well with other places that we know about. It was surprisingly busy as well, lots of school trips when I was there.