• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by smellyfeet:
What's with the "Are you ready..sssssssssssssssssssss?"
I was going to put this in as well this morning
You'd think the guy could come up with something else to say
I would have hated to be at the bottom listening to that every single run

Well he moved to Aus 6 years ago and went thru high school there, so it isn't quite a sports defection. And of course we'll claim him! \:D After all, Australia is a country of immigrants! Although NZ can have Russel back ;\)

Apparently one of the Japanese athletes (although it could have been someone in the media) said that the Japanese athletes haven't done well because of the food! lol.gif Typical! They said there has been nothing but pasta and bad chinese food supplied. Come on! Aren't these guys used to touring around a bit and getting away from Japan?? What a load of bollocks!

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
I didnt get to see the finals but moguls are heading in the right direction again. A few more points for air though would be nice.
I agree
Letting them do inverts was a big step in the right direction
More young kids are probably going to stay in moguls because of that

Now if only they'd ban daffy, twister, spread combos it would be even better

Luge looks like a killer this time. I thought all you had to do with luge was lie back, let your toes wobble about, and enjoy the ride. But no. It seems some skill is involved (this time). You have to avoid rocketing up the side too far, smacking the lip, falling off your crate, sliding down the chute like a dead fish, and being carted off in ambulance.

It's very exciting.