• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Japanese figure skater with the funny mouth/face is annoying with her constant droning of "I can do it because of the support"-like comments. And her strange mouth.

Ando seems to be falling over a lot practising here 4 turns.

> That Japanese figure skater with the funny mouth/face is annoying with her constant droning of "I can do it because of the support"-like comments. And her strange mouth.

Yeah, but I get dirty thoughts when she's doing all of that, so bring it on. And when Arakawa does that leg lifting thing. When is an announcer going to say "And of course, this is a classic stripper pose" vvvvttatzzz as his mike is jerked out of the equipment.

Mikiti going through bad hormone hell. Too much chocolate. Spots. Ugliness. Not enough victory. Lack of actual talent?

Did anybody see the International Pairs Massacre? I saw a very short section on male/female pairs dropping each other onto the hard ice and falling in heaps, then staring at each other with I HATE YOU! YOU [censored]ED UP MY OLYMPIC BID! eyes. AND MY ELBOW REALLY [censored]ING HURTS!! It was funny in a gruesome sort of way.

Hardboot snowboarding looks good. I wish I had done some of that.

Indeed. Gales of laughter when the lady suddenly chose to lie down on the ice and pull her beau down on top of her. I used to know girls like that... H11 was cooing "Ne, onii-chan, oniiiii-chan" (following his Dad's lead I'm sorry to say.)

Arakawa's stripper dance wins the gold! Japan's first and so far only! For leg-lifting no less. Good stuff.

What? Me? confused.gif

Those other 2 gals (the US'er and Russian'er) didn't seem to be into it today, did they have some slight injury or something?