Hey guys I know you are pushing out soon. Just wanted to wish you luck where ever you end up. Your posts from up north will be missed. You gave some balance to the basically kanto kansai based forum. Try to pop in now and again just to keep us up to date or spar on certain topics. Hope the Canadian season turns out well be carefull out there, lots of rocks to land on or cliff to fall off of. If you make it to whistler pm me and Ill give you danes email. he has a seasons pass to whistler and knows the mountain to some degree. anyways take care and thanks for al the vids.

wow - thanks. A week today we're out of here - so much to get done before I leave.

Looks like we will be getting a steady stream of visitors in Whistler from Japan. All welcome.

Ill be working next week though so I will still be sifting around here for a wee while yet.

my email is jaredandsiem at gmail dot com if you are looking to book floor space.

well, i just had my last official working day (with classes to teach etc) at school - still gotta go in on monday for no particular reason except i have to. yep, i'll admit i cried a bit when i had to do my speech... funny how i've been looking forward to this day for so long, and now it just feels surreal to have actually finished... i will really miss some of my kids - i always get along with the strange, but funny ones!

...sounds like we'll have to keep track of who's coming so we don't get over booked in canada \:D

Yes, have a good trip, and a great double season (or is that triple? \:\) ) I'm sorry I never got up your way, though I wanted to, so perhaps I'll run into you at Whistler on my next Canada trip.

Have enjoyed your vids over the last year or two. Really inspiring stuff. Seems you guys do a good mix of backcountry riding and then park riding in the Spring as well.

Good luck in NZ and Canada!

you guys were JETS right? I have quite a few JET friends who all just left this week, sad to see them all leave.

It seem s the NZ winter is finally kicking in with decent drops of the white stuff, its gonna be hard to go back there after riding here though, we get spoiled with good snow here.

Good luck with your Canada adventures.