• Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to Uni till just before coming to Japan. So till the end of my 23rd year. While in Uni I skied about 30 days a year. Living in Canada helped on that I guess.

You should look into Jet when you are finished.

I don't get nearly as much being in Australia --- it's hardly worth going to the snow here, NZ is a better option but doesn't work for weekends.

How much does JET pay? I'm doing a PhD, when I finish I'm going to be trying to find a university near some snow.

That's a really interesting distribution. I've been skiing for 30 years, this year. Far out! My skiing doesn't seem to be getting any better though.

When I skiied at Val d'Isere, I was pissed on by a bloke who must have been 75. He carved immaculately past me, pure balance and grace. I wanna be like him.

What's the PhD on sava?

Quote:
Originally posted by sava:
been thinking about UBC and university of alberta, also been trying to find places in Japan ;\)
University of Alberta is in Edmonton. You're looking at a minimum of 4 hours to get to the nearest good hill.
Try University of Calgery. Much closer to the Rockies hills.
Simon Fraser University in Vancouver is also really big. Just about as big as UBC