dvdgoodtimes-1.JPG

Its made at long last! The premiere has been held, copies distributed to the stars and lots of beer drunk.

NOW its available to you..

Your constructive critacism is appreciated so we can make the next one better...says the captain. ("We dont want any critacism" says shimba)

captain stag and shimba

onegaishimasu sava-san!

Well mine is definitely seeding now, and I'm uploading a grand 10k/second!

If other people feel like downloading, go for it (should get good speeds) and if FT and Stag could seed, that would help

Im still having trouble connecting.

I assume its a conflict with one of the prorams I have installed in the last couple of days so I sill try and uninstall them when I get home tonight - failing that I will restore my computer back a few days.

I get an internet explorer full of "cant connect" type messages when I click on the link.

not sure...

They might be having trouble connecting due to a firewall or something.

Or

They may not have followed the suggestions I gave earlier about refreshing and they're using the old settings (which would just have me).

somebody from tokyo has about 20% and somebody from amsterdam (????) has about 10%

looking at the clock I should be going as well if someone wants it. Tonite things should fly people so get on it and download it. Siem is getting pretty good at putting it together too. Who did most of the flimming. Im very sad that my camera didnt work this year and I flimmed nothing now.

I think I got the majority of the skiing and siem took most of the park as well as a few friends with their cameras. I think I can see what shots were taken with the slightly older sony cameras - there is a different look to the picture.