• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

• SnowJapan Admin

Well to respond to your comments Bushpig, if no-one else is going to point out that you can upload to SJ effectively supporting us and everything we do (indeed ultimately these Forums) in the process - but suggest other places instead - then perhaps it is left to me to do so....

\:\)

Originally Posted By: Fattwins
cb sumos and pontoons are pretty much the same ski Think fat Bros.

I think team bro will be in Hakuba.... Stunts whatcha doing with the care package?

I'd love some Bros for my freerides mate...would like to buy some if you know a way... ;\)

It is true, I have somehow become the regional co-ordinator for PM Gear in Japan. The good news for everyone is that we have sorted out some of the bottlenecks that were creating 12 month waiting periods so there should be bros for all! I don't know how we are going to work the order process just yet but, to start, I am getting a shipment of demos from Splat (Pat) and bundling a small group order in that could save shipping. As for the demos, I am going to try and have models in Niseko and Hakuba for people to try and maybe a pair in Tokyo to be passed around.

For those that don't know Bros model skis, basically, they are all mountain/powder boards with limited camber and sidecut making them great for soft or cut up snow. The stiffness/weight ratio makes them the best performace AT boards I have ever held. For the aspiring pro, the 192 fat is a seriously burly ski. Now you can argue whether one could ever possibly find a use for such a burly ski in Hokkaido or a pow ski in Nagano ;\)

Originally Posted By: SJForums
Well to respond to your comments Bushpig, if no-one else is going to point out that you can upload to SJ effectively supporting us and everything we do (indeed ultimately these Forums) in the process - but suggest other places instead - then perhaps it is left to me to do so....

\:\)

Yep, I know SJF, I was just having a go ;\)
 Originally Posted By: Fattwins
Ok this needs a heads up. Finally my mate bought into SJ and has an ad up.

For bigger sizes at good prices check him out. Most of the stuff he is selling is rare in Tokyo. over 30cm boots, over 160 cm boards and etc.

http://www.snowjapanforums.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=245646#Post245646

tell him to use a spellchecker on his site!
 Originally Posted By: Kumapix
i think it's a great idea , just I wouldn't buy anything from a site with spelling mistakes

If its a Japanese person, its not excusable but its understandable. I'd still buy if they were reputable. If it was a foreigner, I wouldnt buy.