Niseko is low angle, deep and dry powder

If you are into that then go to Niseko

And yes I have been to Niseko

That is a hot chick

I don't like that you are comparing her to Niseko thumbsdown.gif

\:D

Quote:
Originally posted by Powderoo:
ahhh yes, flat, maybe as flat as carolyn murphy's stomach, mmmmmmm flat!

thumbsup.gif
06_cmurphy_09.jpg
take your cheap chick shots elsewhere rooooo! thumbsdown.gif

...... and this niseko banter, who cares.

47 park today was fun fun fun in the sun sun sun. now off to YANABAAA!

Kuma, Yea - I saw the designs for next year and they look ok, but will get dated fast. I think the Jussi base graphics are timeless - the color bars are unique and the top graphics are simple and elegant. I think I've made up my mind and i'll buy it next week when I'm in the states (NH - Tax free ;\) )

Now I have to think about which bindings to stick on it - any recommendations? I was thinking mission (that's what I have now - no complaints here).

The season stats for niseko and here are pretty much the same mate as well. The problem is the new hakuba now page is just plain bland. Niseko gets 2 cms and the report says its dumping and it should be powder tomorrow. The Hakuba now page is geared more towards Back Country.

I dont know which is better to be honest. As a hotel owner I would prefer a less bland more colorful report. As a Back Country skier the Avie reporting is quite good.

Either way the reason i want to live in hakuba is becasue we actually have mountians and not little pimples.

Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
take your cheap chick shots elsewhere rooooo! thumbsdown.gif

...... and this niseko banter, who cares.

47 park today was fun fun fun in the sun sun sun. now off to YANABAAA!

ok, well if this has offended you, then apologies, but I'd say this hardly warrants such a backlash, worse things have been posted here. confused.gif

jibalot-

have u seen next year's bindings? there's a lot of new models coming out. I would however be wary of new technology in their 1st year. There's a boa-style binding strap and also a baseless binding coming out.

I've been hating my cartels this year - the straps keep loosening. I have to adjust them a bit more but I think they'll be ok. If you're happy with the missions then stick with them

Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
Don't take it too personally Roo. Just keep in mind that there are also women on here. You're right though, worse stuff has been posted.
cool, I'm more interested in my new kenwood 5watt CB radios I picked up for a song on ebay, too bad they have no instructions? wakaranai.gif

I dont think ebc was angry and I should know! Weve had our share of net spats but its nice and quiet now.

I like looking at women but considering that I post while at work,,,, I usally say fark dont do it! it looks like dirty stuff.

Anyways back on topic. Niseko is flat flat and more flat. On the recent TV piece even an Auzzie said that Hakuba wasnt flat. Nice burn on Niseko on national TV, lol.

whens dan coming back mate? he working here or coming to see risa?

Lookin pretty poor for this weekend \:\( warm weather, rain/snow (prolly snow up top albeit heavy), will decide tonight if thats cool mate and email you. if theres no room no worries either.

Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
check their website. Most manuals you can download these days.
yeah, no love, i've had a look. But I rang around some communications places and one guy reckons he can dig one up for me. Plus he's got some new aerials which is good, cos one of the aerials is stuffed, and a battery is dead too, so I'll need one of those.