Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
So FT is all into this thinking that winter is over
I can't let myself think that way because I want to get at least 1 more day of Japanese powder skiing in since this is it for me.
Is he saying that it's going to end early because it started early?
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
Is it that obvious when we get into work?
lol.gif Totally obvious. I even have a pretty good feel for who gets in first.

There is a wave of 'just arrived at work activity'. Then there is a little lull whilst you all make a coffee or actually check a few emails. Then after 30 minutes of boredom pretending to work, everyone starts up another wave of activity.
 Quote:
Is he saying that it's going to end early because it started early?
Perhaps because no new snow.

Having said that there is still tons of the stuff around and it will take longer than usual to disappear - it's just we will have a much longer spring ski season
  • SnowJapan Moderator
 Quote:
There is a wave of 'just arrived at work activity'. Then there is a little lull whilst you all make a coffee or actually check a few emails. Then after 30 minutes of boredom pretending to work, everyone starts up another wave of activity.
Looking at the detailed stats for the domains as well is very interesting. lol.gif
 Quote:
Originally posted by igloo:
Having said that there is still tons of the stuff around and it will take longer than usual to disappear - it's just we will have a much longer spring ski season
And spring is really fun
I hope that the snow stays as long as it normally does up high because I want to be skiing for another 4 months
 Quote:
Originally posted by le spud:
Bushy - its like clockwork.

I am shocked that SJ4 actually reads all of this thread. That is dedication to the job!
The rate we spin this topic over I'd doubt if they can keep up at all
We go through 4 or 5 pages on a good day