• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

I had a great time hitting like 50 different rail grinds on the weekend. The skis I was using are a bit beat up and so is my body but Im a better skier for it. I really need a pair of 80mm skis for the park I think Im gonna go shopping tonite or tomorrow.

cb I need to know your plans for the next 2 weeks. my car has treeboy plus one and davo in it for the march 3rd weekend, so only one spot left. We might need to call tats up.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
cb I need to know your plans for the next 2 weeks. my car has treeboy plus one and davo in it for the march 3rd weekend, so only one spot left. We might need to call tats up.
treeboy plus one is March 11 dude.

thats what some of the guys skied in landmade. I have never been out that far actually. im willing to try if the conditions are right. Very long hike out to the middle one and long hike out the bottom. the hike out is the most dangerous of the whole route.

treeboy oops.

That's not Hakuba Yari

I don't think it would be that long to get to them

Couple hours of ridge traversing that's all and not very sketch I don't think either

We would be able to ski out the entire way right?

Just have to leave a car at the bottom

ok I was looking forward to posting pics back to you. Im pretty sure landmade skied that chute mate. If Iwent out there I would use my trekkers I think cause id want the big boys.

cb Taz isnt going to come this weekend then? Was looking forward to having him up there. The weekend was pretty good nice and spring like but monday wasnt anything really. Stayed in and got some good sleep.

toque_137.jpg

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:

ok I was looking forward to posting pics back to you. Im pretty sure landmade skied that chute mate. If Iwent out there I would use my trekkers I think cause id want the big boys.

Why'd you buy the FRs if you don't think they are bomber? They will stand up to most anything. Even Janus was jumping on them at Tsugaike. But you want bigger skis then?

It is a bit of a treck out there to the end. I'll look at my map later but I'd say it's about 1000 metres vert from the top of Happo

I want one of those lines in March

I'll watch Landmade tonight and see