• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

I'm back

Holy shit it was warm out there

Snow in my area at low elevation (450m-900m) was totally isothermic. Probably just as shitty up to about 2000m

But I had fun out there and toured for 30minutes up before my sloppy descent

The temperature is going to fall and more snow will come

toque_128.jpg

Well, Ive decided to stay in Tokyo till tomorrow arvo now, will arrive Hakuba around 7pm. snow not so good, so not really worried.. picked myself up a nice Canon ixus 700, 7.1mp camera.. diggidy.

got it from the 2nd hand section of this electronics shop in Akihabura (something like that), the guy said they just got new stock, so it hasnt even been used, its spanking new.

Anyway, meant to be meeting at tracks bar tonight, but obviously not going to make it.

I love Japan.

Quote:
Originally posted by janus77:
Well, Ive decided to stay in Tokyo till tomorrow arvo now, will arrive Hakuba around 7pm. snow not so good, so not really worried.. picked myself up a nice Canon ixus 700, 7.1mp camera.. diggidy.

got it from the 2nd hand section of this electronics shop in Akihabura (something like that), the guy said they just got new stock, so it hasnt even been used, its spanking new.

Anyway, meant to be meeting at tracks bar tonight, but obviously not going to make it.

I love Japan.
How much for that Janus?
Sounds like a real find