• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

kuma, dpi is basically meaningless apart from printing. the resolution (amount of pixels) is fixed. changing the dpi means that you will print a smaller or larger picture with the same set of pixels. the image may be set to 72dpi but the amount of pixels is still 6 million so you would get a huge picture at 72dpi. set it to 300 and you get a more reasonable (and printable) picture without loss of information.

the dpi will not change the amount of information in the file it is just a parameter.

btw i'll be up this weekend with waxed touring skis.

Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
there's some ridiculously expensive north face pack on SAC right now, if anyone cares...
I cared
But it's gone

In it's place BD Verdict
Wish I had some extra cash...

You guys have really good camera. I'm looking forward to your nice pics over the weekend, Kuma&Monkey!

Where is the picture of your school window view Toque? ;\)

EBC, sorry for my late reply about fat skis.

I talked with FT and JM at the lodge last weekend. Now I am thinking going to Kagura or Hokkaido and rent demo skis there. I know Kagura powder station has Nancy(twintip) and Phatluv(nontwintip), am searching a shop in Hokkaido.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
slow there are some sexy boys here this weekend.
kina kina kina kina kina kina kina kina kina kina kina kina kina kina kina kina kina kina kina BAAAAABY.... i'm about to pass out i'm so excited! what time do we pick up his crew FT?! and where?
 Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:
sounds interesting.
hey oyuki can u do tail blocks?
like what Muller and Rice do in the China segment in More? Where you balance on the tail and grab the nose?

i dunno, i've never tried. I wanna learn Phillip 66s this year. And get back my switch rockets.

but really, the most fun i've had this season has been f/s lipsliding boxes.

good hiking up saturday morning.

when i left u guys @ the top of tengu-para, i flew down to the parking lot in 9 minutes. but i still missed the bus \:\(

thanks for coming to cherry's show, fubuki. she was defintely surprised. \:\)

how was sizzler? ya, let us know how the interview went!

Yah let's see some pictures of whatever you guys got yourselves into

This was my today

Snowed about 1 metre in the last week. I guess it was really dry. But today when I finaly got out there it warmed up and turned it to snot. But still got about 1800 metres vertical over nearly 8 hours

Skied to the summit of the peak in the back with the big wall.

ripple2ndtimeripplezl6.jpg

This is what my skis see most of the day

ripple2ndtimeskisviewpq5.jpg

Good day out

Dizzy we did Mumeizawa yesterday. checked it out on the map. I do not recommend the way out to snowboarders. I swear I had to take my board off 25 times to walk across rivers/dirt/or uphill segments.