Yeah, but i think i'll get more for the beard. Collectors item.

FT - I was tired mentally and physically. I needed a break and also to do something diferent with Camilla as she left for Thailand for a month today.

We made a glass at Azumino Art Hills glass blowing workshop.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
>i think i've pulled quite the crew tonite

translation:

Ive met 5 European boys and 6 J-boys to be my boy toy(s) - I mean ski partners... ;\) lol.gif
yo listen when i find 5 euro boys to go riding with, i'll make an announcement. j-boys whateva. do the french canadians count? anyway, yes surprise surprise i'm going to the park with a crew of boys, where are all the girls?!!!

BTW, I have set my nitro stance a bit more forward (as in towards the front of the board, not angle). I had it set up as far back as it would go, which was quite different from my previous setup on my old board. And also narrowed the gap between front and back binding. I think that may help. Now hopefully we have some snow to try it on this weekend. It pissed down here last night and this morning, and has been very warm \:o

the gap between the 2 bindings should be about shoulder width apart or whatever is your best squatting position. try to get the stance centered on the board or a little setback.

did u see the photo of me that sock monkey took (in the rooster tail thread)? I like that one the best (and the fact that it's me is even better lol.gif )

I did see it. Nice \:\) Did he take that on your camera or his? Yeah, I know about the stance. I just sat down and had a bit of a think about what I had changed with the new setup. I also compared it to the malolo setup which has been fine, and realised I had the stance width a bit too wide. But I don't think that would be causing the edge catch/jump problem. Anyway, I'll give it a ride and see how it goes now.

yeah, i have only one gf. she's a skier who can "almost ski parallel" (her words). she has a bellywarmer with cherries on it. Cherry and i r taking the train&bus fri night. she'll ski w/ her friend at tsugaike.

Just rolled into Hakuba this morning for what is prolly the last gig of the season for me.

Any of you local types up to anything interesting the next few days?? Would love to meet up with you on piste, off piste, to take the piste out of EBC, or to have a night out on the piste. I'm here till tuesday.

Holy kyofu! I've never gone horizontal on a lift before!

Quote:
Originally posted by dizzy:
gf is on meds and recovering from her cold. should be up this weekend, too
Good good, did she accept going to see a doctor or is she taking herbal medicine? ;\)
I can't get out of Tokyo this weekend, go to school, wander around Jimbocho to look for cheap fat skis.

CB, get a driver's licence, rent a car, share with Davo and SG, head to Hakuba. Hope to see you there soon. \:\)