Just remember who showed you all those mountains \:D

Whats your big secret?

I saw some pictures from your big weekend

I don't remember looking too closly at that area

But I do remember the line you drew on a picture a few pages back

Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
I thought she was way hot

As for if you should post pictures of ladies in bikinis on here I don't know. It works well on other ski forums. I don't think people can use the I'm at work excuse when they live in Japan.
In North America it is legit

Roo you can redeem yourself by posting STEEP POWDER SKIING pictures

It's a honshu boys club
But all are welcome and I have to say that as I am no longer living in Japan
well seeing I'm going to Niseko, STEEP POWDER SKIING seems like an oxymoron. so redemption might be some time off. in the meanwhile all I have is this?

374464235_74799c66f1_b.jpg
 Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:
EBC do a search for my thread on the burton flagship store (what a noob!)
Never been so don't know anything about it. or go to burton.com and look it up
can't be bothered, just tell me where it is burton whore ;\)

'boytoy' lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif
 Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
Whats your big secret?
my money is on he got invited on some kind of 'excellent adventure' (as opposed to the japan maggots in not so excellent adventure) by daisuke sasaki or some shit........

or his sled arrives and he wants to do brokeback mountain sled style..............

or could it be that TGR have decided to film him skiing kairazu??!!!!!

GO ON... tell us FT! :p

EBC my 700 horsepower sled comes tomorrow from hokkaido. Jay and matt hooked me up big time. Ill be going into the bottom of yari soon by sled then rocking it up from there. I cant freaking wait, I also cant believe the wife let me buy it. 5 years old 150000 yen sweet!

Dai-K man one cool cat but all i did was chat with him for 1 minute, thats it. It was cool to know that we are interested in the same lines and or areas though.

Getting flimmed skiing kairazu? first Ive got to get there. This season ive almost gotten frostbite twice attempting to get close.

Broke back f-off

I miss toque a bit sure. There isnt a person I know/knew in Japan that will/would be as up for an adventure as he was. I re-learned alot about how to think and look at maps again. This season cause of all the recon trips we did last year im bagging things that I dreamed about in the summer. Cause of those trips Im having the best ski year in a long time. I havent skied the same line twice,,, opps yes i did I had to go back around to get kuma and AK.

A sled

Cool dude

Can you drive it into the base of Hakuba Yari though?

I thought that area was parkland

You are definitly skiing some cool line this year

**** it if it's a low snow year down low. Way cooler that the snow has been stable for you

FT clean your inbox

Good joke

Thought I might have to come over there and bitch slap you though. Even though a snowmobile helped me out on my last trip and saved me some energy on a 3km stretch of boring road

I think if I were still in Japan Hero would hate me because I'd always be nagging you to get out into the hills even though you have responsibilities

Kuma,

I haven't seen next year's bindings - but I heard there is going to be one that you can adjust while actually strapped into them on the mountain - new unstrapping let alone pulling out a screw driver - not sure how useful (or secure) that will be - i'm weary. Since I need to buy this year - I was thinking Mission, Cartel, or P1. With your experience on the Cartels - i'll probably rule those out to narrow it down. I like the missions - but I feel like the buckles are getting weak and may give out on me soon. Not sure if this is a design flaw or just wear and tear...the P1's buckles look a bit stronger.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
I havent skied the same line twice,,, opps yes i did I had to go back around to get kuma and AK.
whatever! who leads snowboarders on an uphill traverse through pow???? rookie guide move thumbsdown.gif

next year's bindings have a boa pull on the strap which cinches the ankle strap tighter when u pull it. seems pretty useless. Don't be put off by my problems with the cartels. I've made my straps shorter so that i can really crank them down and now it's all better. I think the problem was the forward lean i put in the highback. When i was strapping in the boot wouldn't go all the way to the back but the binding would seem tight. Then when i rode the boot moved back and the straps got loose.

Anyways, the binding tech is all the same for the missions/cartels and p1's (even the co2's). THe only thing that's different are the frills. You get better ankle straps with the cartels than the missions. With the p1's you get a better (?) capstrap. with co2's you get the mesh on the highback. The buckles are the same for all bindings.i would prob recommend the p1's since I think they have convertible capstraps (you can change them back to regular toe straps if you don't like the caps)....but basically it's whatever design u like. I know lots of guys who don't like the cartel highback cuz it digs into their calves so they get missions