Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Powderoo:
 Quote:
take your cheap chick shots elsewhere rooooo! thumbsdown.gif

...... and this niseko banter, who cares.

47 park today was fun fun fun in the sun sun sun. now off to YANABAAA!

ok, well if this has offended you, then apologies, but I'd say this hardly warrants such a backlash, worse things have been posted here. confused.gif
roo - it's a SNOW forum, post pictures of riding and mountains, not half naked chicks - it's irrelevant and like FT said not ok for work. or if you want to post pics of hot girls (that you'd never get near in real life) go to newschoolers.com - i'm pretty sure the 17 year olds on there have a whole thread dedicated to pictures of hot chicks. fkn boys club yaaaaaaawn.
obviously my apology fell on deaf ears?
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

selective reading.

is the pipe open at night ebc?

cb what weather you are reading im at at a loss to understand. friday showers light turning to snow for the whole weekend maybe. If you do come its ok but bring your bag and a sleeping pad mate and join me on the floor.

Nick

Roo, don't worry about it. Hang out on a different thread. I have no problem with chick pics but warn me first coz I'm checking this stuff at work too. Thanks for that link EBC lol.gif There's a new thread with Niseko stuff too, (though it's been temporarily highjacked.) ;\)

Quote:
 Quote:
 Quote:

quote:

take your cheap chick shots elsewhere rooooo!
thumbsdown.gif

...... and this niseko banter, who cares.

47 park today was fun fun fun in the sun sun sun. now off to YANABAAA!

ok, well if this has offended you, then apologies, but I'd say this hardly warrants such a backlash, worse things have been posted here.
confused.gif
roo - it's a SNOW forum, post pictures of riding and mountains, not half naked chicks - it's irrelevant and like FT said not ok for work. or if you want to post pics of hot girls (that you'd never get near in real life) go to newschoolers.com - i'm pretty sure the 17 year olds on there have a whole thread dedicated to pictures of hot chicks. fkn boys club yaaaaaaawn.

obviously my apology fell on deaf ears?

no it's all good, just sayin what i have to say in general on photos of chicks on a snow forum, plus it's fine, you like good music... which almost makes up for your lack of imagination in the photo department ;\) i want to talk about snow/mountains/trips/gear/photos/conditions NOT look at photos of girls. what do the SJ editors think about these kind of photos appearing on SJ?!

FT - yep pipe is open. last night i hit... kicker, spine, pipe and then a box. it's a pretty fun time for 2000 yen including a free drink. i'll be going every tuesday if anyone wants to join me?

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
selective reading.

is the pipe open at night ebc?

cb what weather you are reading im at at a loss to understand. friday showers light turning to snow for the whole weekend maybe. If you do come its ok but bring your bag and a sleeping pad mate and join me on the floor.
Nick
looked at snow-forcast and yahoo weather both have the same weather basically. Wanna see if it changes.

Join you on the floor? Oh man, this is gonna be just like the Happy Lodge then eh? eek.gif lol.gif All we need is Toque...

ROO, start a thread called Hot Chicks and see how long it takes for it to get deleted ;\)

EBC, what's up yer bum this morning? ;\) (no offense, really)Do you really want to turn this into a discussion about what SJ finds acceptable. This particular thread has been home to a lot of shit spinning and non-snow related banter. If it was in a different thread specifically for another topic then I'd agree, but I don't see any huge prob with it in this thread (although agreed it isn't necessarily the best place on the internet for pics of girls in bikinis). Anyway roo apologised.

Quote:

AK, jonny & i were at yanaba last night, good times hitting ice in the dark
Over reaction. :rolleyes:

cb - if you go to tokyo, give me a call - we're going to see kerri chandler dj at YELLOW 2moro night thumbsup.gif

oyuki - downloaded 'enta da stage' last nite - sweeet beats dude

weather people - looks like a storm is coming, but are the temps not going to be quite high? maybe wet snow up top? still, if you know where to go... should be all good....

Quote:
Originally posted by danc72:
 Quote:

AK, jonny & i were at yanaba last night, good times hitting ice in the dark
Over reaction. :rolleyes:
boys club :rolleyes: you don't encourage girls to come on here and take part with this crap being posted.

it's not so much that we don't encourage (or discourage) it EBC. You guys just don't do it. But saying that, how many girls post regularly in here anyway? For the most part this thread is pretty clean, but with the sheer volume of posting that goes on in here some of it is gonna turn to crude banter from time to time. Whatever. Back to what ever is going on...

Quote:
boys club you don't encourage girls to come on here and take part with this crap being posted.
If you are going to say that I could reply with Hakuba Club on some of the posts in here.

And bushpig i was refering to the comments being the over reaction. EBC could have said please dont post pictures of girls as it discourages girls posting on here but she didnt she posted this
 Quote:
if you want to post pics of hot girls (that you'd never get near in real life) go to newschoolers.com - i'm pretty sure the 17 year olds on there have a whole thread dedicated to pictures of hot chicks. fkn boys club yaaaaaaawn.
You don't need to get personal.

it may well be a bit of a boys club and/or hakuba club. So? If more people post in this thread that would change. There is no rule stating who can and can't post.

To me her reaction just showed her annoyance and made it clear that she thought this was not an appropriate place for that. That's all. Ok, so she said it in put-down kind of way, but that is a pretty common style in here with the banter that goes on.

Anyway, whatever. Who gives a rats arse? Lets just get back to whatever else is going on.

Quote:
cb - if you go to tokyo, give me a call - we're going to see kerri chandler dj at YELLOW 2moro night clap.gif cool.gif Thats a sweet place! Will do, I'm like a buoy in rough seas right now..not sure which way Im going.

Quote:
Originally posted by danc72:
quote: boys club you don't encourage girls to come on here and take part with this crap being posted.
If you are going to say that I could reply with Hakuba Club on some of the posts in here.
this thread was primarily used by just a few of us up until last year or so...if you've actually read the entire book then you'd know that ;\) Glad more peeps are joining the banter on here \:\)
 Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
 Quote:
Originally posted by quattro:
you should know this whole forum is run by the Hakuba/in crowd lol.gif ;\)
I'm a Niseko fan at heart still though I prefer Hakuba terrain. Prolly hard for anybody who's done a season up there not to love Niseko ;\) \:D
ummm, why cant I delete the mistake on this repost? wakaranai.gif

The people that post in here mostly ski in hakuba now a days yes but thats not to say that they dont ski elsewhere.

hiroshima

gifu

nagano

hokkaido

toyama

nigata

are all places that people ski. We dont tend to ever bring up the ...vs... stuff. When it does get brought up though the opinions will fly. If you want to post in here I say the more the merrier. Keep posting keep the banter up.

Enough about the stupid picture though its so now done.

cb the news says light showers to snow. That to me could mean a dump.

I thought she was way hot

As for if you should post pictures of ladies in bikinis on here I don't know. It works well on other ski forums. I don't think people can use the I'm at work excuse when they live in Japan.

In North America it is legit

Roo you can redeem yourself by posting STEEP POWDER SKIING pictures

It's a honshu boys club

But all are welcome and I have to say that as I am no longer living in Japan