• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Cool

I hope it is good by then

It was dumping hard at times today. And as I still don't have my new ski pants I got wet again. But it was good being out there. I even got 1st chair this morning

Where is everybody?

In Sydney, taking holidays end of this month, probably head to Hakuba.. if it doesn't start snowing though, I might go to Red Mtn or something like that instead, or maybe even hit up Alaska.

Wait and see.

Do you get plenty of time to ski being a teacher?

Lots of people I know took holidays until today, so it's back to work and normal on Monday for a lot of people. (Having said that, I don't know about specific "Snow in Japan" thread posters lol.gif )

A couple of days of trying to slide on ice, grass and dirt at Happo-One is proof that there's has to be more to winter than living on powder.

I'll ride along the Hayama coast and enjoy the blue skies and seaviews.

man, just got back from Happo and we had EPIC lines and waist deep fluff.... lol.gif

it's not great and dinged up my board trying to ride down (and through) the parking lot but there's still groomer fun to be had

Niseko had some good pow a few days ago but it's getting hard on piste now. Back bowls still have lines but there is now a crust with heavy snow underneath. No sign of the fluff I came to Japan to find...

Hopefully on Saturday night...

Snowstorm on Sunday and Monday, can I trust the weather forecast this time? confused.gif

I've got lots of food for this weekend and ready to leave my office now, I just can't finish my work yet though. ;\)

Monkey, are you in Hakuba now? Kuma, you'll ride Happo this weekend?

20-25cm for tonight

Tomorrow will be good thumbsup.gif

I was playing games in the gym for PE class today. Couple different versions of dodgeball and some other strange games. 8 hours yesterday and today. All the running tore me a knew one. Going to OD on the olive oil tonight so that I can be ready for skiing

It's the Toque show!

Well we didn't get 20-25cm

Turned out to be 30cm

All of Nelson showed up. 40 minute laps. But I was getting entire fresh lines still after 2pm

Great day. But I'm sore. Have to rest up for tomorrow