• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

I haven't blocked you from messenger - i was rockclimbing last night - i don't sit around every night waiting for you to call and give me something to edit you know ;\) And concerning the sex, i was definitely making a reference to you and your wife, nothing to do with me thank you lol.

yeah kuma, those are deals of the year. extra belt, jeans, a hoodie, shirts shirts shirts, but almost all were gone by the time i rocked up to the website.... u prolly figured by now, but yes shipping to japan UPS thumbsup.gif

That was a sad but humerous time for us all

I remember hoisting more than a couple beer

Canada is doing well

Coast mountains are getting a lot

As we can see with the shot that Ian had of Whistler

Not so much in the Kootenays but it'll come

Whitewater has to delay it's opening a week. But there is 80cms at the mountain so thats a start

we did have an suprisingly excellent tour that weekend, sometime after i trashed my bindings.

in other news, I picked up my new boots today, mmmm molded, and also got a pair of ski crampons.

next on my shopping list is an ice axe, new shell and boot crampons but these are all low priority so i can wait for a good deal

I'm off to London today, I'm in negotiations with the boss to get some extended leave, so we'll see how much I can get.. would love to come over for a month or something \:\)

Only problem is, I have no skis! Anyone heard any reviews on the pontoons?

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
cb happy be-lated mate. crappy it happened during a crappy week.

pm when you get back online on monday for that link. Tell ewok that anything she brings or doesnt is cool.

AK Saturday painting
cheers for all the belated Bday wishes \:D

Was last week...Im beyond misoji status now lol.gif

...youre telling me. I had to deal with that suicide situation on my bday \:\( \:\(

Oh well. Lets positive living! \:D clap.gif
 Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
cb come chill paint, and watch the baby before the season starts.
ohhh yes come for some hannah banana therapy CB, it really works. she was so cute last night FT! so well behaved and relaxed with everyone at the restaurant!