• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

I'm here

But just for a few minutes

Thanks all for a great 2plus weeks in the mountains

Everybody I skied with from here

FT, CB, Kuma, Dizzy

Thanks for the good turns. I learned a lot about shit up in the mountains and had a great time. A tonne of pictures to come.

Sweet FT, I knew something would come through for you and that's the best possible position. As to your old job, you know what they say "if you snooze you lose". That's what these schools are gonna get if they rely on exploitative outsource companies instead of seeing the value that's in front of them.

Good to see all of you slackers back at work too.

toot.gif

sweet! thats awesome FT, you must be sto-diddly-oked!

But I guess I will be finding my own way up to Hakuba from now....I dont think I can handle the nightmare bus anymore

first boys and girls thanks for everything.

The people here are really nice and they sure like to get drunk. cb and toque freaking great turns too bad we got slammed hard on friday!

SG you gots that pimp ride now so you can make the drive up. CB girl is also thinking about driving next year so we could be ok. And there is still tatsu at your company davo he will drive you up.

starting picture editing now.

I'm going through all my pictures now

I'm going to make a Hakuba vacation thread for them all

I have to work on Saturday but get Sunday/Monday off. Depending on what FT is up to we will either be skiing a knarly line above Happo or I will be staying local and skiing Yakedake with Dan

FT what is the plan?