lol.gif clap.gif thumbsup.gif

So, for each stair away from the bottom its 10% less. Sounds like a great idea! My last class Ill give it a go and let you know the tally ;\)

>What's a closing ceremony?

Freakin J-peeps have to have ceremonies and graduations for F'ing everything :rolleyes:

Last day of school we have to have a ceremony (assembly) for the students. Its nothing but speeches and lectures. Next school year (first day of work) doesnt start till April 8th. My early Spring Break \:D

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
Toque I mean do you want to change your plans and do something big in hakuba?
Even if it is a one day thing.
Nope
Already got big plans with Dan

Dude I've got the next 3 weekends and all the days inbetween up in Hakuba to ski lines

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
Will have to do that on our next trip up thumbsup.gif
Here is an idea
Cut them the morning of and see how annoyed you can make me

poo to your solutions takubin the things to the lodge, now thats a solution.

My grade 6 girls just gave my a present all giggling and saying secret. they made my a little pocket pouch, my students can be pretty cool at times. I like and hate this time of year for these type of things.

Even if he did swear it wouldn't matter because they can't understand

As long as he said it casually that is

You should have heard him talking about 1 student when they were playing dodge ball last week. I almost thought he'd take his anger out on me and push me off the lift.

dont call him a lady he is a girl.

Yeah that kid really pissed me off but Im glad I walked away. They take games too seriously sometimes.

In class im nowhere near the same person. I dont swear only not even around The wife she hates it. Thats why is comes out at other times I think.