• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

FT you know it's me and one more on 3/3 right? He reckons he hasn't snowboarded in 8 years & I keep telling him he should go. How you could live in Japan and not get up to the snow is something I can't comprehend-especially when I'm talking to people who say they like to ski or board.

FF, you got my email this morning yeah. Taz and I both had food poisioning last night and lost our intestines. Not going this weekend.

Bushy, you and BPG are welcome at my pad - Ewok said no worries mate.

Gotta do 2 classes worth of interviews then Im gonna head home and puke some more \:\(

>>By the way, I read all of this thread right through from the beginning to now. It took a looooooooong time.

welcome mate. Come post here and waste your life away like we do ;\)

Quote:
Originally posted by PillowHunter:
By the way, I read all of this thread right through from the beginning to now. It took a looooooooong time.
Wow
You must have read a lot of crap
But now you pretty much know everything about us
 Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
hehe, what about you spuddy? You seem to waste a lot of your time on these forums too! :p
**** mate, I kill every weeknight from 10pm thru 1am my local time laying under my kotatsu with my laptop on this forum. It is quite lame of me, but always fun as you guys wake up. You can tell when everyone gets to work in Australia then Japan.... the forum comes alive!

I then kill off my first three hours at work by writing a few A4 page posts. Then I go to lunch.