I think 3 hours toque cause i took me 30 mins to walk up before from the bottom of happo. Lets discuss this more on the weekend but I have no problems going out there if I feel that its safe.

right now I dont feel that it is safe. The ice shine up there was nuts this weekend.

Beaver Janus and the boys fought over 2 girls on the weekend and eveyone ended up coming home dry. In fact I told the boys where the chicks would be but they choose manland instead.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Ski Beaver:
Is that Janus I see up on the ridge line about to straightline?
eek.gif
That's Janus you see at the bottom trying to pick up girls at the 7-11
At least if he has no success he can get some pocky and a stick mag and still make an afternoon of it.

\:D

Ok toque ill talk to you about it on the weekend. if the weather is the same then ill do the tour with you for sure. I need to loose some pounds really bad. the reason i would use my trekkers is to enjoy snow a bit more. if it is spring like ill use the lbfs though. There is a big chute off the back of norikura peak that I would love to do as well and it would be less of a hike I think.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
Ok toque ill talk to you about it on the weekend. if the weather is the same then ill do the tour with you for sure. I need to loose some pounds really bad. the reason i would use my trekkers is to enjoy snow a bit more. if it is spring like ill use the lbfs though. There is a big chute off the back of norikura peak that I would love to do as well and it would be less of a hike I think.
I think I saw that chute. If it's the same one then I want to get it for sure. Those big couloirs off Happo would be my trophy though

SockMonkey would you be interested in getting some touring in this weekend as well?
That is if your bindings are fixed

Yama would you want to come along on the tour?
Or could SM use your AKs?

yeah I messed up about the third of march cb it looks like I have room for 3 at the moment.

so the answer is I have room for 2 this weekend in the wagon.

the chute that im talking about can only be seen from happo or the road. Is this the one that you are talking about. SM can use my skis and trekkers this weekend if all else fails. Sorry SM but you know what I say about NAXOs. LOL