• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

I had 2 colds in a span of 1 month

Staying up far too late at the lodge, drinking way too much and being around people that are sick when my immune system is down

Thought you had mentioned you had a cold a week or two ago. Could be the same cold though

It was lingering cuz peeps at the lodge were sick like you said - I fought it off for the most part but was drained after skiing last weekend. Chris was sick too and I think I caught some of his cold. Bummer \:\(

Been making smoothies so hopefully will get better soon.

Snotty nosed kids at school! Yeah, and the ****er teachers who refuse to stay away when the have the flu! I hear ya CB. I have come thru this winter relatively unscathed for the first time in the living memory of modern civilization! I got a bit of a shitty cold early December but have been pretty good since then. You know me CB, I always get bloody colds. Even in summer!

Quote:
Originally posted by janus77:
Well, Ive decided to stay in Tokyo till tomorrow arvo now, will arrive Hakuba around 7pm. snow not so good, so not really worried.. picked myself up a nice Canon ixus 700, 7.1mp camera.. diggidy.
Janus I want your pics to be so good they make me cry.

BTW, out on the harbour sailing tomorrow, first week back has not been a struggle at all.

Kick it.

got some new ski pants today, saw some line prophet 130s and some volkl sumos at the ski stores, all 100,000 minimum though, bugger.

Should be leaving Tokyo by 5pm.

Whats the go with the weather?!?!?!?!?! damnit, I want snow, not sun.