• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

and so am i

- 7 minutes walk from Shimbashi Station-JR lines and subway-Ginza line and Toei Asakusa line.

- Shiodome Station on the Toei Oedo subway line (direct connection from exits 7,8 )

- Shiodome Station on the Yurikamome line (direct connection)

- 8 minutes by car from Tokyo Station

- 20 minutes by car from Haneda Airport

- 60 minutes by car from Narita Airport

- Limousine Bus from Narita Airport

- 2 minutes by car from Metropolitan Expressway Shiodome Interchange

Shimbashi is just a stop or two from Tokyo station, so it's easy to swing by on your way thru. If you don't know where your going it might be easier to hop onto the yurikamome monorail at shimbashi (one stop) cos the exit is kinda connected to the building. You should have time - I play till 10.40pm.

Are you coming to tokyo too, aomorigum?

CB, on Sat I'm going to see a concert with Susan Osborne who's in town, performing with a coupla friends (Americans who play shakuhachi and koto), it should be really interesting. (And it'll be an early one if you want to come along before clubbing.)

Not the biglines like in Hakuba but so far my best skiing of the season on Saturday. A nice face starting at about 40 degrees with wind packed powder most of the way down.

2438180612_a2cfb9190e.jpg

2437361393_ba719070ea_o.jpg

Mountains as far as the eye can see in every direction up here. No towns larger than a few hundred for hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of km all around.

2437362191_21bef242d3_b.jpg

Thanks KoM

My trips are always added to my blog though

Aki good to hear from you \:\)

Of course I'm alive and kickin. More now than ever

I was just out for a wednesday evening ski with a buddy of mine. Sun doesn't set until after 9 so lots of time for skiing.

How have you been?

Nice work, I was just catching up on your blog yesterday. Looks a lot more fun than that last highway walk with the flu.

I'm so itching to be in the mountains. One more exam and a paper...

BTW what boots are those? I'm really serious about getting set up with dynafit gear if I can find a way to afford it.