• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Of course I am your friend. Any one who is a naughty girl is welcome to be a friend of mine. But please don't let me know how naughty you are because I am no longer available.

Originally Posted By: Markie
Of course I am your friend. Any one who is a naughty girl is welcome to be a friend of mine. But please don't let me know how naughty you are because I am no longer available.

same goes for me ewok-chan, + you know tsondagirl... eek.gif
危ない。。。
危ない。。。
危ない。。。

\:\)

lol.gif
 Originally Posted By: tsondaboy

same goes for me ewok-chan, + you know tsondagirl... eek.gif
危ない。。。
危ない。。。
危ない。。。

\:\)

lol.gif
 Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
Ill fill you guys on all the juicy parts...

NOT! You actually read this far? PERVERTS ;\)

Guess Ill be solo, thats OK cool.gif I tend to get lost in the void at those places. Mate, Ive partied with the bloke from U.F.O. many a years ago so he prolly wont remember me but he might cuz that night was with Phil Asher and Modaji and we went out together after the finished and kept partying...that was one of the best nights for me in Hiroshima cool.gif