• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

• SnowJapan Admin

Well, I wrote it. Yes, it is correct. (Do you have reason to believe it isn't?)

I'll give you an update - not as much snow as hoped for through the day, still not really dumping. Should be good conditions this weekend though.

• SnowJapan Admin

Well it was snowing this morning as it says in the report. But as SJ1 said, it has been weaker since then and as we said in the report we will be posting another this evening which will almost certainly point that out.

Good to hear you are ok.

I have a friend back home who now cannot walk because some idiot who was drunk at the time went through some clearly red lights and crashed into his car at high speed.

ewok - don't know you but always glad to hear when someone gets through these things.

happened to me a few years back - hit some ice and went spinnin. My best mate was in the passenger seat and all I could think of was what if he was injured/died. Wasn't worried about my safety. But all turned out good.

On to good news- snow in Yokohama today and tomorrow - might have to cancel kagura and stay here ;\)

Glad you are okay Ewok.

There are some crazy people on the roads. One of my old students hit an old man who pulled out from a side road right in front of her. He died on impact. It was years ago but she got very upset telling me the story. The man's family met her and told her it was not her fault and that they had been telling him for years to give up his car but it doesn't change the fact that she has to live with it forever.

ewok, sunday is when i arrive in hakuba.

11:27 arrival

11:30 dump off gear

11:32 put on ski gear

11:33 catch bus to slopes

12:00 ski, fall over several times, repeat.

cb, thanks mate, you are a champion. love your work mate..

I am raring to go. woot!!11!!!

cb, back seems ok. ct, xrays, all ok, thanks always.

koko, i thought u flying into kansai on fri and going up to hkb on sat to attend sj party to get sj stickers and hpl t-shirt @tj's place.

ok then i'll c u fall over several times on a slope on sunday matey =)

Originally Posted By: tsondaboy
So, no car to go up in hakuba from now on?
Is the guys insurance paying you for a new car?

Now 2 cars.

Both stronger and safer than the last one.
With snow tires.

Demo, 1 is enough for me.