Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Originally Posted By: AK 77
 Originally Posted By: Mamabear
.... - he lost the PAIR! BOTH PAIRS...

LOL - guess what Santa is bringing Baby Bear this year!!

A smack round the head for being so forgetful?

yeah and some shaking while you're at it.
 Originally Posted By: thursday
 Originally Posted By: AK 77
 Originally Posted By: Mamabear
.... - he lost the PAIR! BOTH PAIRS...

LOL - guess what Santa is bringing Baby Bear this year!!

A smack round the head for being so forgetful?

yeah and some shaking while you're at it.

Yeah yeah yeah,
You guys all WISH I was your mother!!
There was a bit of 'grumpy face' when he lost them, but there will be no physical violence! LOL
He has 2 new pairs of gloves already wrapped and waiting to be stuck in his Santa Stocking...
...and we have taken the bear cub snowboarding 3 times within 12 months...
Anyone want adopting!! LOL

page 3?! The sky is falling

Anyway, good to see so many familiar faces this weekend. Jer and I ran into AK, EBC, and Kuma on panorama Saturday. I was using my Bibs for the first time at resort. Stoked.

At the restaurant, I did my Farmer Dizzy walk holding my suspenders. Reminded me of the Funny Walking Contest we had out of the packed Kokusai Restaurant early last season. I am so gonna win the next one.

Mate I was busy as crap. If you need to talk call me. I had 2 hours of snow clearing to do. drop guests off at the stations, answer 17 mails, run to the laundry matt, pick up to guests, cook dinner, clean the house. If you want to talk you have to call me mate Im not going to do many mails at the moment.

Addict rocked up last night. There are only 2 bindings in the box that was shipped here. a small and a large. addict is taking the small and you get the large. He will email the guy today about it. I had no chance to go to rappies and I wont have a chance tonight either mate. Ill try to get there on Tuesday after work.

Originally Posted By: dizzy
page 3?! The sky is falling

Anyway, good to see so many familiar faces this weekend. Jer and I ran into AK, EBC, and Kuma on panorama Saturday. I was using my Bibs for the first time at resort. Stoked.

At the restaurant, I did my Farmer Dizzy walk holding my suspenders. Reminded me of the Funny Walking Contest we had out of the packed Kokusai Restaurant early last season. I am so gonna win the next one.

farmer dizzy! that was really funny!