• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the Cortina vid down to a 33MB mp4 file - but you need XP or 2000 and Quicktime 7 to view it - quality is excellent...

I can probably make it smaller but I've had a beer already...

Ask toque I re-named that video cause I didnt like the title was "The Choice" found that a little to cocky. When I re-edited the video I changed the title. I will film again next year I get some stuff onto the web.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
snowglider didnt give me anything. Then again I didnt wait and just ripped down anyways before he started to flim.
How about Tatsuya's video?
Anything from him?
  • 2 weeks later...

Fattwins, i know you asked for AVI splitter software a long time ago, i don't know if you have found something, but i just finished a big compression/file splitting project.

for compression i used the latest divx 6.0, great codec, you get good results with single pass now (before you had to use 2 pass scans to get good results) divx 6.0 plays fine on my dvd/divx player, which is only certified to 5.xx

AND now for the file splitter :

VirtualDub ! freeware and a great video utility, but a little complicated, it can perform a lot of little "tricks" but the splitting is quite easy, read about it here