If you go to Cortina you will find a run about that steep.

Right now 95% of all ski resorts are closed and nothing too steep would be open. Toque will be hiking a long way away from any ski resort.

I use the compass as well

Although most times I can't be bothered to look.

I find the best way to judge (quickest) is to use your poles. Put one on the ground vertical at 90 degrees. Put the other on top horizontal. Grips touching grips. If the tips of both are touching the snow then it's 45 degress.

If the horizontal pole is only touching then it's steeper

If the vertical pole is only touching then it's flatter

Has anybody seen the Jackass episode where somebody actually makes a pee snowcone?

It's real gross. They show him peeing on it. The snow melts a bit obviously and then he bites in. He was able to eat most of it but started gagging and vomitted everywhere near the end. It was disgusting.

I get to go to Oz this year mate, and next year too with school... lots of work but lots of bonus pay. Plus, trying to get my school to change locations for this years ski trip as well.

Id love to be at Cortina right now like we were back in Feb.

Dude I remember saying that we would stay on the main run first time down. I just couldnt pass those perfect trees. Getting face shots the whole way down is a good run.

Had the run of the year with the wife on the last run. finding the perfect meadow at 40 degrees with not a track and just loving it. Turn around and my wife is ripping up the pow I was so proud. The woman made every turn look so simple.

That was a good day.