A new Setting Journals Feature - "A Day in The Life - 9PM-12 Midnight", has been put online.

http://www.snowjapan.com/e/features/setting-journals-25.html

"It never used to be this way when I was growing up as a skier. My family would drive several hours to the town below the slopes, stay in a cheap hotel, and then the next morning venture up a long and rough unpaved road to the slopes. The process would then be reversed at the end of the day, leaving us all exhausted & cranky. Today the concept of enjoying oneself “on snow” is both more widely accepted and in fact demanded. Guests stay in luxurious accommodations at the foot of the slopes, bathe in splendor, & enjoy resort dining & Spa services well into the evening. Welcome to the part where one sees, in my case anyways, how the other half has been living!"

http://www.snowjapan.com/e/features/setting-journals-25.html

Please note that the views expressed in any Features on Snow Japan are not necessarily those of Snow Japan.

Discuss it in this thread...

I find these all very interesting insights into things that go on at a resort, thanks.

Very sorry to hear about the guy from the band passing away. \:\(

I have listened to them a few times - they seemed to know every song we asked for straight away! - and I've heard them a few times now. They were (are) really good.

Hello V

Yeah, it is tough not having "Nays" around.

He was always good for a laugh, and made many people happy through his music.

I understand however that this is not the end of Trio Latino. The two other members along with their production company are holding auditioning presently for a new singer.

Although one never knows for sure, my guess is that this is what Nays would have wanted.

Let the music play...

They were good. I tried to get them to play some fairly obscure songs - they knew them all.

Sorry to hear the story.