• Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we run our own web-related business. clients are in Tokyo so we go back 2-3 times a month for meetings, etc. rest of time we can work in the mountains during the winter via computers and internet access.

It took us a more than a few years to build it up slowly.

Anyway, no reason why you can't be an entrepreneur and start something yourself, whether it be your own English school, guiding outfit, ski distributor, etc - especially if you're here for the long-haul.

in my case I didn't start out with any 5-year plans or whatever, I was just bored at work and started doing small projects on the side. if you have the energy, go for it.

for some reason, it always caps off at 50ish days... would have been more last year except the bung leg... would have been more this year except for the parents visiting for 3 weeks and taking half our gear home for us...

Quote:
Originally posted by Shimba:
for some reason, it always caps off at 50ish days... would have been more last year except the bung leg... would have been more this year except for the parents visiting for 3 weeks and taking half our gear home for us...
I hear yah Shimba
No matter how hard I try I can't seem to break the 50 mark.
I guess the whole weekend skier thing has it's limits.

Good for you Montoya. I'm really jealous. That is cool that you can ride that many days while still having a "real" job
 Quote:
I hear yah Shimba
No matter how hard I try I can't seem to break the 50 mark.
I guess the whole weekend skier thing has it's limits.

Good for you Montoya. I'm really jealous. That is cool that you can ride that many days while still having a "real" job
wait till next nz season, i'll see how many days i can pack into less than 2 and a half months... not sure how many full days i'll get at whistler if we end up there though...