was hoping to do tateyama, but our ride sorta fell through..

kinda sad to one by one say good-bye to all the regulars at kagura. some are continuing on at places like tateyama and norikura, while others have switched to stuff like kayaking, rock-climbing or surfing. one guy is even planning for a trip to Mount McKinley/Alaska and prepping by climbing fuji once a week for it.

this summer planning to buy a car, mtn.bike and powder board. money is flowing away like water..

I know you would FT. Maybe you will be living in Nagano next year and we can explore that area in the spring

To bad Montoya. I was just looking at the webcam for that area and all the lines are still very skiable. Put that car on the top of the list so you can make it out next year.

Are you right in with the local scene up there? Is it big?

yeah I know, would love to do Tateyama you betcha

gotta get wheels gonna get wheels man..

re:kagura

meeting and riding with different people was one of the best things about it. friendly scene and good vibes for the most part. probably made over 30 new friends up there this season

fattwins, just something to get us to/from the resorts, and the occasional longer trip. people tell me a used kei-jidosha should be fine. probably an automatic, so the wife can drive it too.

hey montoya... i am selling my toyota caldina... 2.0 litre, 4wd..106,000kms on the clock, about 8 years old, 18months shaken, 4 new studless tyres, alloy rims, cd player, perfect condition... never let me down!!