I live in England and am eagerly awaiting the World Cup. I have heard that the weather will be hot and sticky over there in June - is that right? Are the non-hot-countries players going to be at a huge disadvantage?

Thanks!

PS Nice website, only been skiing once in France - didn't know Japan was a skiing country.

If we are lucky it won't be too bad. BUT, by then it will be hot, sticky and quite possibly very wet with rain - it's the rainy season.

We can only hope for decent weather, but seems like a very poor time to hold the event.

I agree-it'll definately be hot as Japan enters into it's yearly tropical transformation. I don't know so much about Korean weather but I think the timing misses most of their monsoon and it may still be too cool there to have started about now. I guess it cools off earlier there as well. As far as Japanese weather goes-right now or late Sept and all of Oct would be perfect conditions.

It's getting hotter than warm down here in Kobe now. It will be hot in another month.

Sigh.....