Is snowboarding or skiing your absolutely favorite thing?

Maybe it depends what you havent had for a while. At the end of October when I havent seen any soft powwder for a few months Id forego a shag for a days skiing, but if Ive been hitting the slopes all the time and havent had any action in the sack for a while then maybe sex would be much preferable. Depending on the weather forecast of course. And skiing AND shagging? If Im skiing hard enough then Im usually crawling into bed waaaaay too tired for any sex. Maybe I should just harden up...

• 3 weeks later...
 Quote:
Originally posted by Plucky:

Ocean, I'd like to invite you up to ski Aomori this winter. Maybe end of Feb or March. I'll pay your way.... We can take pics and film and you can be in my next movie!
Pick me, pick me :jumping_up_and_down_waving_hand_icon:

Yeah, I soooo miss boarding I might have to go to our indoor slope for a slide.

After my first year I had pretty bad SDS, then the next year was bad, and then the next year was bad SDS. Next season, work is threatening to not allow people to take holidays during ski season (not coz it's ski season, but for some other reason) so I might be looking for a new job.

This year was the longest time i had gone without snow since i was 3! sept 29 till dec 15..14 months and i thought about it everyday. i live for winter!!!

8 countries boarded in..Canada easily the best so far but still waiting for the POW to hit honshu..i mean serious pow to consider Japan. by all accounts there is some quality powder on offer.

where else is up there??

for me 'Red Mountain, B.C' is the most insane place ive boarded. \:D \:D