• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Soubs...I have all boys!

I wish I had some girls!

It is a complete testosterone palace in my house!!!!

Nah...just a random advertising image I found with some "snowboarding girls" pic's...

slap Just being cheeky!

Off topic still but my brother has 4 boys.

Number 4 was created to be a girl, but it didn't turn out that way!

I honestly do not know how he manages. They are a handful*100.

How many do you have Mamabear?

Giraffe I have 4 also.

In the early years it was tough going, baby sleep times and school drop off's, and kindy half days...arrghhhh. My last baby slept in a sling strapped to my chest ALL day long!!

But now it is nice.

The eldest is Yr12(Final Year) and 16yrs old,

the 2nd is 14(Yr10),

the 3rd is 11 (yr6),

and the baby is 9 (yr3).

Now we can travel really easily - no more nappies to pack!! Yippeee!!

They all love snowboarding - and I really enjoy the 'kiddy' things about the 9yr old because I know this is it - the end of it...things that used to tick me off (like tying shoelaces) I really don't mind anymore.

And I am still young enough to have fun with them (39).

Your brother will survive - and it will be great!

Originally Posted By: soubriquet
Look on the bright side Mamabear. If you'd had four daughters, you'd need a house with 5 bathrooms.

rollabout

We HAVE five bathrooms Soubs!! (Well, 5 loo's anyway - 4 bathrooms).
And getting child number 2 OUT of the bathroom is a nightmare. Poor old #1 has to go shower outside on a regular basis!

Claremont.

Been all over WA in our progression from renters to first home owners to dream home...Mirrabooka, Winthrop, Kardinya and the last 2 homes in Claremont. Not far from Nedlands. Got lot's of friends in Nedlands.

House is a biggie...but with 4 kids, and an open door policy (always having people stay for a few days) we use it. One of the bathrooms is in an outside room, for post beach or pool showers. Handy not to have to have the sand tracked through the house.

Claremont thumbsup

There and thereabouts is my favourite part of Perth. That Chapter of my life has closed, along with the Captain Stirling, I hear. It used to be nice to walk to the pub for a pint of Dogbolter.

Sorry Soubs - not too sure about the Cap...we tend to walk to the Albion, we are close to the Swanbourne border. We don't mind wandering down there for a weeknight dinner...saves cooking and dishes!!

If you do come to Perth, maybe to see those kids of yours, look me up - we can get a pint at the Albion. cheers

(Completely sidestepping your OT), my parents used to have a shop in Napoleon St. That was 1956-58. Big brother's description of the Albion: "brown men in brown suits and brown hats drinking brown beer".

On topic: where are the photos of snowboarding chicks?

I will get a good one at Falls Creek in a few weeks - if they actually get any snow!!!!!!! And post it up.

I am so over my FAT pic's from Niseko. Not gonna upload any more of those - mind you I wont be skinny by Fall's, but a good 10kg lighter. groovy

Big brother Pat invented the foamie. His best mate's dad had a fridge factory. They used expanded polystyrene for insulation. Moulded foam for the doors which distorted was chucked out. One day in about 1957 (aged 9) he took one of these down to Cottesloe beach and went surfing.

True story, no bullshit.

Originally Posted By: soubriquet
Big brother Pat invented the foamie. His best mate's dad had a fridge factory. They used expanded polystyrene for insulation. Moulded foam for the doors which distorted was chucked out. One day in about 1957 (aged 9) he took one of these down to Cottesloe beach and went surfing.

True story, no bullshit.

grandpa
Great story Soubs!!
My brothers grew up on foamies in the 70's/80's.

But they are not snowboarding girls - so I still rock way more than them! party
Originally Posted By: Kaori
How about a ski girl topic!?

smile

yeah - i think ski girls are much more sexier than snowboard girls. Maybe its the tight ski pants ashamed
  • 2 weeks later...