• SnowJapan Admin

We're going to try having a scheduled chat session next week ( http://www.snowjapan.com/e/insider/chat.html ) - Wednesday 26th January, 1pm-2pm to be precise.

Blair Anderson from Arai Mountain & Spa resort has agreed to be online to take your questions and comments, and we'll be online as well.

This is the first time we're doing this, so we're not exactly sure how it'll turn out. If a success, we'll hope to invite other people during the season to have a chat with you guys and gals.

If you are reading this as an unregistered "guest", please note that in order to be able to use the Chat, you need to be registered to these Forums.

You can do that here .

(One thing we would like to point out is that we do not want this opportunity to be wasted by people logging in just to cause problems and be a nuisance. If anyone does that, they'll get an automatic no-questions-asked (or answered!) ban from the forums for, er, as long as we see fit. But we really hope that will not be an issue.)

\:\)

Sounds like a good idea. Not sure if I'll be able to make it though - off on Wednesdays so will hopefully be out somewhere.

Is that the time when most people are online? I would have thought a lot of people would be having lunch at that time?

Inviting guests is a good plan, too!

Hi me jane. If you look at the numbers of visitors on the forums, around now is usually one of the busiest times of the day.

And also, of course, we have to schedule in Blair's time and ours as well.

It seemed a good time all round, but we're happy to hear other ideas.

Can you set the noise work when someone gets in the chat room? I just noticed that the noise and said Hi, but it was a warning when someone gets OUT of the room. If you could make it when someone gets IN the room, I can notice it even while i am working on something else.

Thanks