I have some awesome ski fashions from about 9 years ago, I should take a pic of them. Looks something like this

freddie.jpg

Now I look like this:

nicolesnowboarding.gif

Anyone else got any great fash pics?!

Naughty boys.

danz : Thats not ME of course, how could you think that.

Ocean11 : The Christmas dinner! That's not nice!

barok : lovely fashions. Very C&A

I look forward to the long-lasting thread that this will hopefully turn out to be.

Ocean 11 - Haha, I didn't notice the URL it came from until I re-read your mail just now......that pic just came up from a google search - honest! (Great website tho!)

I'm rather petite myself! (And very sexy, if I say so myself).

why don't you model some ski-wear for us then rach?? nothing is sexier than a bikini and ski-boots...

or is ocean11 the only one with privileges frown.gif

danz

danz, I hate it when you get all maudlin like that. And you are behind the times. It would be snowboard boots and bikini if the whole idea weren't so ineffably 70's anyway. These days it's nothing but a beanie, goggles, and a snowboard leash ("What should I clip the other end to sweetheart?")

The lady who favours silver in these photos really does take the biscuit. Actually she probably takes all the biscuits, every time.

rach, we're going to have to see some piccies soon you know. I mean, you have been caught posting photos from a website for the chronically obese here...

Not from the 80's, but certainly one of concepts from back then that got me into skiiing.

big_p.jpg

[This message has been edited by mogski (edited 27 June 2002).]

That explains a lot. No really.

Why do male skiers look so naff doing their thing? Because this is the picture they have in their heads as they go bobbing on down (see Michael Jackson videos from the 80s for reference).

Quote:
I mean, you have been caught posting photos from a website for the chronically obese here...

Ha-aha-aha-ha-aha.....I told you, I just got that from an innocent google search. Honest.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't know about anyone else, but I was a big fan of the tight trousers era. On the ladies of course. Very tight, hugging, white ski pants. Oh yes. Oh yes. Part of the ski experience, it was.

• 3 months later...