What is your favorite snowboarding place in Hokkaido?

Well, if you can't see the results unless you vote, and you want to see the results but you've never been to Hokkaido, and you've heard Niseko is a tad overrated, you vote for the other place, and thus get to see the results which you suspect have been thrown completely off whack.

:rolleyes: So it's totally self-defeating, but what can you do if you're forced to vote just to see the results??

You probably know this Ocean, but for everyones benefit..

When you make a poll - and anyone can do that - you specify if other users must actually vote before being able to see the results of the poll. It's probably a good idea to let anyone who is registered to see the poll results without having to vote.

Anyway, just something to keep in mind when you make a poll, poll-fans!

Thanks

SJG

...or it might just be some members fed up with the obvious niseko hype train making a (waste of time) point. I'm just not voting, come on Hokkaido - Niseko or Tomamu? what kind of dumb-ass question is that anyway?

• 1 month later...

Two resort poll- ??????- Asahikawa(?) has to be the closest thing to a real mountain - nice lines from the tram but it is a bit DIY and usually farkin freezin- the best half pipe has to be Makomanai which is cut twice a day- never busy and is 1000 yen from 5-10 pm- Teine RULES but you gotta find out where for yourself- kouksai has a nice big bowl and a fun snake run but isnt very friendly- Queensland in Tomari has a killr park and isnt busy and cheap and best of all is the little koens in Sapporo( Tenjinyamaand the one in front of HTB in toyohira )that have hits and rails for days that you can walk to from the subway and are lit til like four am- ALL my SEcrets purged - I should be karmiclly good for weeks!!!